
WOOHOO! Just got back from education week with my buddy Brooke! We had a blast! It was so much fun! I feel like I learned so much! I can hardly wait to go back next year. Of course, we only got to go for two days because we had to come back for volleyball. :( but oh well! There were some great speakers! We listened to Kory Kunz, Jack Marshall, David Christensen, Michael Allred, Brad Wilcox, Curtis Jacobs, & Scott Andersen. All were phenomenal! We also heard President Clark & David A. Bednar at the devotionals. Those were great too. I had so much fun! Friday night there was a youth dance that Katelyn dragged us to, (thanks bud :P) and it was pretty good. Brooke danced with a short college guy named Bryce! haha! so funny! And we took pictures in the goofiest sunglasses we could find at Wal*mart! hahahahahaha!
No comments:
Post a Comment