Monday, May 2, 2011

Celtic Thunder


So, me and Katelyn are pretty much in love with this great band called Celtic Thunder. They are AWESOME!I am MADLY IN LOVE with Damian McGinty! and he's trying out for stinking Glee! If he makes it, I want you all to know that I loved him BEFORE that ever happened! Anyways, a buncha cute Irish guys singing their pretty little hearts out really makes me happy. From left to right, we have George, Damian, Keith, Neil (i think) Ryan, & Paul. Info: Keith Harkin plays guitar and sings and has written a couple of their songs, currently 25 years old. Damian McGinty is the youngest in the singing group, joined at 14 and is now 18. Paul Byrom is 32, and has recently announced that he is resigning.:'( and will be replaced by Emmet Cahill. Ryan Kelly is another vocalist in the group at age 32. George Donaldson is the oldest at 42. Finally, we have Neil Byrne who is the main guitarist but also does some singing! Super fun!

No comments: